How Can I Vote For Mary Jo?


First, you must be a registered voter in Kentucky and a resident of District 67, which includes the cities of Newport, Bellevue, Dayton, Silver Grove, Melbourne, Wilder, and parts of Highland Heights.  If you have not done so already, please register to vote now! There are a number of different ways to accomplish this. One way is to follow the register to vote link provided here which will take you directly to the Board of Elections website.  Another way is to visit the Campbell County Clerk where citizens are able to complete a voter registration card.

Not sure where to vote? You can find your polling station by visiting the Kentucky State Board of Elections Voter Information Center and enter the required information in the appropriate boxes. The result of the query will list the voter and his/her address with precinct and legislative district information.

Please remember, your vote is your voice, so don’t sit on the sidelines…get out and participate in the decisions that affect your community.

Be the first to comment

Or sign in with email

    Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.